We believe Charlotte Athletic Club Yoga is your best option for five simple reasons:
1. Devoted to offering the best yoga experience possible: Our studio offers a variety of classes focusing on strength, flexibility and balance with a holistic approach to nurturing the spirit. Whether you’re a beginner or just new to us, we offer a yoga practice that’s acceptable to any level.
2. Hot yoga studio: Our studio is designed for hot yoga and offers varying degrees of heat that stimulate a satisfying almost addictive feeling of wellness.
3. Excellent instruction: We’ve compiled Charlotte’s finest group of yoga instructors under one roof. Our instructors instill confidence and motivate you to grow in your yoga practice
4. Located in Uptown Charlotte: Tryon Street Yoga has two gorgeous studios conveniently located within the Charlotte Athletic Club facilities and are easily accessible.
5. All-in-one solution: No need to join a yoga studio and health club separately. With a class purchase you have access to Charlotte’s premiere health club and Uptown’s premiere yoga studio for the day you attend the class. Full unlimited monthly memberships are also available.
Charlotte Athletic Club Yoga has THE best instructors out of anywhere I have tried yoga in Charlotte. I am a runner and rely on hot yoga to keep me flexible and injury free and Charlotte Athletic Club is my place in Charlotte to do hot yoga.
I love Charlotte Athletic Club Yoga! They have some of Charlotte’s best Teachers in the Yoga Community. Also, I love its’ location in the Duke Energy building. It’s in a great location for me to get a practice in during the day. I have taken many friends and they have also been really impressed. I will most certainly be coming back.